The Blood Bowl League is almost ready for Kick Off!
Here’s a brief rundown of the League and what you need to know to get ready for action:
- SIGNING UP FOR THE LEAGUE MEANS YOU COMMIT TO PLAYING ONCE A WEEK.
- All teams will be placed into a division. From there, games will be scheduled for the season between all the teams.
- Each week you will have one game to play against a scheduled opponent. You can play this game any time during the week and submit results. Games not played will count as losses for both players. Again, commitment means you are playing!
- At the end of the regular season, teams will advance to the Playoffs if their record is sufficient.
- Official Game Night is Thursday, but again you can play at anytime during the week to get your game in. Weeks will run Thursday to Thursday.
- You are responsible for tracking your team skills, injuries, etc.
That’s the basic information on the League. We kick off Superbowl Week (Thursday, February 2, 2017) and the league will run for 8 regular season weeks followed by the Playoffs.
There is a $10 entry fee for the entirety of the League. This will go toward prizes.
Sign Up by sending your name, contact info, and Team Type (Dwarfs, Elves, etc) and Team Name to email@example.com