We want you to have the best experience possible when you come to Games and Stuff. To help this happen, we ask all of our customers, visitors, and staff to observe the following rules when in the shop:
- Do not buy or sell to other customers. We strongly encourage trading, however, so have at it!
- Do not smoke inside the shop (this includes eCigs and vaporizers). When smoking outside the shop, please do so at least 15 feet away from the entrance.
- No alcohol, illegal drugs, weapons, or pornography. This includes being in the shop under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and viewing pornography on any device while in the shop.
- Please refrain from using socially inappropriate language. This includes using words that are racist, sexist, homophobic, or overtly sexual in nature. If it would be socially unacceptable to say in front of a family, please don’t say it here.
- Wear proper attire. Please do not wear clothing that is overly revealing and/or contains violent, sexual, or hateful language or images.
- Have proper hygiene. Yes, this is important. Poor hygiene can negatively affect the experience of other G&S customers.
- Be a good sport. Be gracious in losing and winning.
- Please do not take unpaid merchandise into the event center. We will gladly hold something for you at the counter if you need to get a friend or use the rest room.
- Do not steal. Theft of anything from Games and Stuff or its customers will result in contacting the police and an immediate and permanent ban from G&S.
- Violence of any sort is prohibited. Attacking a G&S staff member or customer will result in contacting the police and an immediate and permanent ban from G&S.
To paraphrase Wheaton’s Law: Don’t be a jerk. It pretty nicely sums up how we operate.